We take our players and our social responsibilities extremely seriously at PowerPlay. Our products are designed for your entertainment and enjoyment and we are committed to providing a secure, fair and socially responsible service. We want you to enjoy our products safely and responsibly and are pleased that so many loyal visitors come back time and again to enjoy our sports betting products. We believe in a firm but fair approach to responsible gambling and therefore have put into place a range of measures to ensure that everyone who enjoys our service can do so in as safe a way as possible.
PowerPlay is dedicated to helping its players enjoy gaming and our products are intended to deliver an entertaining and fun experience. Responsible gaming is a serious matter and if you feel like gambling is becoming a problem help is readily available. Please establish safe gambling limits for yourself and stick to those limits.
If you feel you may have a problem with your gambling, ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you prefer gambling to spending time with your family, friends or other ways to have quality time?
- Would you steal, lie or sell valuable assets to get money to gamble?
- Do you ever miss work or school so that you can gamble?
- Do you feel gambling is a way out of a boring or unhappy life?
- Have you ever gambled away all your money away, and been unable to afford food or transportation home?
- Do you lie or hide the amount of time or money spent gambling?
- Have you ever been reproached for gambling too much?
- Would you feel depressed if you were to lose your money through gambling? Would more gambling provide the only relief?
- Do you feel an urge to recover all of your losses right away when you happen to incur a loss due to gambling?
- Do you respond to arguments, frustrations or disappointments with desire to gamble more? Is gambling driving you depressed or suicidal?
The more positive answers you gave to the above questions, the more serious gambling problem you may have. If you think you have a gambling problem contact https://www.gamblingtherapy.org/en
PowerPlay will monitor betting activity to try to spot problem gambling. However, problem gambling is difficult to spot and we are not trained professionals in the treatment of problem gambling. We cannot take responsibility for spotting all cases of problem gambling and our monitoring is provided as an additional service for our players. If we suspect that you may have a problem we reserve the right to contact you and, at our sole discretion, to suspend your account and deny access to our products and/or services if we believe you need help because of a gambling problem. In the event you are contacted we ask that you co-operate with our customer support team, we have your best interests at heart.
All PowerPlay transactions are covered by our Terms and Conditions as well as any specific Betting Rules. We have made a great effort to make our rules clear and transparent and we take care in enforcing them as effectively and equitably as possible. Players must be 18 years of age or over. User name and security confidentiality are the client's responsibility. Bets once placed cannot be changed. For the full details go to our Betting Rules and our Terms and Conditions
- Setting Deposit Limits:
- This facility enables you to limit the amount of money that you can deposit online into your account on either a 24-hour, 7 days or 30-day basis.
- These amounts may be revised downwards at any time, but any increase can only be implemented 7 days following on from the request.
- Our Customer Support team will be happy to provide any further information required but are unable to override limits set by you.
- You can set or amend your Deposit Limits by going to My Account and then Deposit Limits when logged into your account.
Prevention of under-aged gambling:
- PowerPlay requires players to declare that they are of lawful age to engage in gambling activities. We pursue reasonable measures to verify this including electronic age verification and random age checks. We do not target minors with our advertising.
Help us to prevent minors from gambling:
It is unlawful to allow minors to gamble and we ask our players to do their part in ensuring that this does not happen. We ask all of our players, and in fact it is your responsibility, to ensure that your account is not used for under aged gambling. Some suggestions on how to make sure this does not happen are provided below:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when you are logged on to our website.
- Make sure to logout when you leave our website.
- Do not share your credit card or bank account details.
- Do not leave the "Save Password" option enabled.
- Use child protection software.
- Create separate computer profiles for your children.
If you know a registered user below the lawful age in their jurisdiction, please contact Customer Support.
There are several third-party applications that parents, or guardians can use to monitor or restrict the use of their computer's access to the Internet. Two such examples of these are:
For a few players gambling might become a serious problem. PowerPlay offers you a self-exclusion option that can be easily implemented by a customer's request. If you would like to self-exclude yourself from accessing our products, please either contact Customer Support or choose to self-exclude here. You will need to specify the period of time you wish to be self-excluded for, ranging from six months to a permanent exclusion. The process and implications of self-exclusion are listed below:
- If you request this via Customer Support, an agent will reply and ask you to confirm your request. This is done to ensure that the request was not submitted through someone who gained unauthorised access to your account.
- Once the self-exclude period begins you will not be able to access your account. Any funds in your account will be withdrawn and returned to you in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- During the self-exclusion period we will make all reasonable efforts to ensure that you are removed from our marketing materials. This does not mean that we are able to ensure that you will not be exposed to untargeted and general advertising campaigns.
- At the end of the self-exclusion period you may contact us and request that you are granted access to our gaming products. You must request this change in person (in person, telephone, skype, IM are acceptable), email contact is not acceptable.
Kindly note, that only upon clear 'self-exclusion' request will your account be suspended as per the agreed time. Otherwise all accounts are in status 'closed' and can be reopened any time upon customer's request.
Update June 12, 2018