SHORT-HANDED GOAL OFFER
50% BONUS on your winnings if your bet wins and the selected team scores a short-handed goal
Short-handed goal explainedA short-handed goal is a goal scored in ice hockey when a team's on-ice players are outnumbered by the opposing team's. Normally, a team would be outnumbered because of a penalty incurred.
Place a pre-match bet on any NHL Team. If your selection wins, and your team scores a short-handed goal during the game, we will give you an additional 50% on top of your winnings.
Max stake is $20
Terms and conditions
1. Place a pre-match bet on any NHL team.
2. If your selection wins and has scored a short-handed goal during the game, you win.
3. Covers various single and multiple bets where you have selected one team only
4. Winners will be credited with a 50% bonus on top of their winnings within 48 hours.
5. Max stake $20 (same amount for all currencies).
6. Free bets do not qualify for this offer.
7. This promotion, as with all promotions, are part of the overall terms and conditions of PowerPlay.