SHORT-HANDED GOAL OFFER
50% BONUS on your winnings if your bet wins and the selected team scores a short-handed goal
Short-handed goal explained
A short-handed goal is a goal scored in ice hockey when a team's on-ice players are outnumbered by the opposing team's. Normally, a team would be outnumbered because of a penalty incurred.
Place a pre-match bet on any NHL Team. If your selection wins, and your team scores a short-handed goal during the game, we will give you an additional 50% on top of your winnings.
Max stake is $20
Terms and conditions
1. Place a pre-match bet on any NHL team.
2. If your selection wins and has scored a short-handed goal during the game, you win.
3. Covers various single and multiple bets where you have selected one team only
4. Winners will be credited with a 50% bonus on top of their winnings within 48 hours.
5. Max stake $20.
6. This promotion, as with all promotions, are part of the overall terms and conditions of PowerPlay.